Joe Rose is a California trial lawyer and founder of Rose Law, APC. Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. Rose was a firefighter and paramedic for many years.
Rose focuses his practice primarily on labor and employment law and litigation, representing mostly employee-plaintiffs, labor organizations, and labor unions, in cases involving injury claims, unlawful harassment, retaliation, discrimination, wage and overtime disputes, defense of public safety officers, defense of licensed professionals, defense of healthcare professionals, whistleblower and qui tam actions.
He also defends his clients against criminal charges adversely impacting their professional licenses or employment, which provides an important level of coordination between the criminal, civil, and administrative aspects of a person’s case improving the probability of a successful outcome.
Rose’s cases routinely involve negotiation, mediation, private arbitration, administrative trials before judges, boards or commissions, and bench or jury trials in civil and criminal courts.
Education and experience
Rose received his Juris Doctor with honors from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, where he excelled in many academic subjects and trial and appellate advocacy competitions. He was recognized for trial skills by the American Board of Trial Advocates in 2004, and a 2013 graduate of the renown Spence Trial Lawyers College.
In addition to advocating for his clients, Rose shares his knowledge with law students at his alma mater where he has been on the faculty since 2005.
Rose is admitted to the State Bar of California, the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the United States Tax Court and all federal district courts in California. He founded Rose Law in 2004.
Because Joe Rose’s clients come from all over the Golden State, Rose Law maintains a capitol office near Sacramento in Gold River, a Central Valley office in Modesto, and a Southern California officer in Ventura.
- United States Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Tax Court
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, California Department of Real Estate